I ABSOLUTELY HATE DTE ENERGY.THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS WHATSOEVER, THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE TURN THEIR ELECTRICITY AND GAS ON ILLEGAL.

I MEAN COME ON NOW ITS NOT CABLE OR A PHONE. ITS YOUR LIGHT AND GAS! IT IS A NECESSITY! THEY KNOW YOU NEED THEM AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE MONOPOLIZED ALL OF SOUTHWESTERN MICHIGAN.

THIS GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO TREAT YOU HORRIBLY. THIS GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS AND GAS WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

SCREW DTE.I'M BUYING A GENERATOR THAT USE GAS AND I DON'T CARE HOW LOUD IT IS!!

Review about: Dte Energy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dte Energy?

Comments

Electric and gas isn't free. Stealing is never the right answer. Pay the bill on time every month, get a job, and stop complaining.

I thought Comcast was bad, but DTE has no consideration for their customers. They are a crappy operation who will even destroy one's property to do what THEY want.

One can be a faithful customer for 20+ years, always paying the bill promptly but that makes no difference from a company that holds basically a monopoly in their area. They can treat you any way they want, if you don't like it go elsewhere or we'll come and take the meter out.

A terrible company that breeds disgust in their arrogance.